Friday, March 26, 2010

When Things Get Quiet

On the days we work from home I pretty much give the little man free reign of the main floor of the house. It's really one big area that consists of the kitchen, dining room, den and hallway. So, generally I'm not too concerned with where he's playing...that is until things get quiet...
























Apparently I got distracted while unloading the dishwasher! Later on in the day, I seemed to have forgotten to close the bedroom doors.












I guess he didn't want to wait for bedtime to get his story! At least he already loves to read. Oh, and my house is not really that messy. We were just waiting for the paint on Daddy's fabulous new bookcase to dry. All of the books are now stacked neatly with plenty of room for more. Pictures to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh Boy!